Magus is our new flagship synthesizer, and subject of a recent successful KickStarter campaign. After getting fully funded in only 5 days, we went on to reach more than 260% of our target!
If you didn’t get to back the KickStarter, now is your chance to pre-order your very own Magus. With delivery due in September 2018, you won’t have to wait for long.
- 48kHz 24-bit stereo audio
- 32-bit floating point DSP
- Powerful ARM Cortex M4 processor
- 8 Megabyte RAM
- Latency down to less than 1 millisecond
- 3.5mm stereo headphone / line level output
- 3.5mm stereo line level input
- Dual mono audio inputs and outputs
- 20x 12-bit bidirectional CV patch points
- 128×64 OLED display
- USB MIDI Host interface
- USB MIDI Device interface
- 16x RGB LEDs
- Includes 9V DC power supply