Genius is an advanced digital signal processor and programmable USB audio interface. We like to think of it as our favourite DSP playground!
Genius is currently available exclusively from our webshop.
- 480 MHz ARM Cortex M7 microcontroller
- 8+1 Mbyte RAM
- 8+1 Mbyte FLASH
- 24 bit 48k Hz Stereo audio codec
- 32 bit floating point audio processing
- 48k Hz Stereo USB Audio
- 128×64 OLED Screen
- 2 Rotary Push Encoders
- 2 Pushbuttons
- 2 Trigger/gate inputs and outputs
- 2 CV inputs and outputs (unipolar 0-10V)
- 2 Audio inputs and outputs (DC coupled 10V peak-to-peak)
- TRS MIDI input and output
- USB Host and Device
- Width: 10HP / 50.50mm
- Height: 3U / 128.50mm
- Depth: 32mm
- Weight: 130g
- 10-pin Doepfer/Eurorack
- +12v: 180mA
- -12v: 30mA
- Outputs: <= 1k Ohm
- Inputs: >= 100k Ohm
Genius adheres to the principles of Open Hardware and Open Source, and is published under the Gnu GPL.
For more information and technical documentation please refer to www.openwarelab.org.