Rebel Technology organise workshops in module building, musical programming for Modules in Max MSP, Pure Data and C++, and introductions to modular synthesis.
We also provide material for universities and educational organisations to use and evaluate our products as a research and educational platform.
We offer a 10% discount to students and 15% discount to educational institutions.
For more information please contact us.
- OWL Max Tutorial 6: PGL (Pitch Grain Looper) Part 1
- OWL Max Tutorial 5: PGL (Pitch Grain Looper) Introduction
- OWL Max Tutorial 4: XFade Delay
- OWL Max Tutorial 3: Tempo Sync Delay
- OWL Pure Data Tutorial 4: FM Synthesis
- OWL Max Tutorial 2: Delay
- Rebel Technology Algorithmic Beats Tutorial
- OWL Max Tutorial 1: Getting Started
- Pure Data Tutorial 3: Open Sound Module
- Pure Data Tutorial 2: Sampler / Looper
- Rebel Tech Max for Modulars Workshop at the Brighton Modular Meet
- Max Gen for Modulars Workshop at Fort Rebel on June 3
- Max for Modulars workshop at London Music Hackspace
- November 2016: Sines and Squares Workshop